Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 1 April 2021

Easter Bunny

 Hello everyone,

I have created a few Easter cards. I have used Scrapbooking paper from Echo Park.

I am wishing everyone a Blessed Easter! 

Easter Blessings 

Scrapbooking Paper - Echo Park, Creative imaginations and I think the dotted paper is from Bo Bunny but I am not sure. For some extra splashes, I used Distress ink - evergreen bough and some pink pearl gems - stash. Wink of Stella - Clear


Carrots

All plain cardstocks are from my stash. Scrapbooking paper Echo park. 
I used Nuvo drops  - Gloss Ripened pumpkin and the Peel-Offs are from Love from Lizi.


Little egg

The paper is from my Stash
I used some Googly eyes for the chick.
Wink of Stella - clear and orange


Frohe Ostern

Scrapbooking paper - Echo Park
Embossing powder - Red
I draw the eggs and cut them out.
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose


Happy Easter

Scrapbooking paper - Creative Imaginations - Renae's House 
Echo park paper
Nuvo Jewel drops - Limoncello
Distress Ink - Vintage photo


Hoppy Easter

Scrapbooking paper - Echo Park
Pink Ribbon - Stash
White - Jello pen
Wink of Stella - Clear
Distress ink - Mini evergreen bough
Cardstock - stash 


Let's go egg hunting

Blue-green dotted Scrapbooking paper - ?? think it is from Bo Bunny
Echo Paper paper
Yellow card stock - stash
Nuvo Crystal drops - Morning dew
Hybrid Ink mini - Orange - stash
Distress Ink - evergreen bough


Some Bunny loves me

Scrapbooking paper - Echo Park and Karen Marie Klip paper stack - Stash
Twine - Stash
Wink of Stella - Red
Stickles - Crystal
Cardstock - stash


You are some bunny special

I used Distress ink for the background.
Fossilized amber, worn lipstick, salty ocean
Echo Paper scrapbooking paper - I love Easter
Twine - Stash
Card stock stash
Gems - Stash


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle