Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 22 January 2021

Mixed media Journal cover #184

 Hello everyone,

The new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges started and the theme is Anything Goes.



The Sponsor for this Challenge is DiesRUs.


I decided to create a Mixed Media Journal for all my 
2021 Scrapping4funChallenges Design Team creations.
For my Cover, I used some recycling cardstock from a box.
I did some painting on it and also use a napkin (serviette) for my picture!
I created a video if you like to see more!


Video

 

Products used:

💝 Recycling Box
💝 Napkin- stash
💝 Acrylic paints - Greens, Red, Yellow
💝 Distress paint - Forest moss, Mowed lawn, Bundled sage
💝 Stencil - Leaves and Garden Fronds (or fonds) from I think it's from Memory Box)
💝 Stamps - Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Mixed Media CMS125, Worn TEXT CMS 156

Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

  1. Wauw this is a great project, looks beautiful, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petra, thank you for your lovely comment and visit!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle