Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 25 September 2020

Get well soon #176

 Hello everyone,

a new Challenge is started at Scrapping4funChallenges.

The theme is Get well soon.

We have two lovely Sponsors

Di's Digi Stamps


For my DT Creation, I choose these lovely images.
I have added the images together in my Photo program.

This Bundle was a free bundle
I have colored the images in with my Copic markers. 
The Scrapbook paper and lace are from my stash.


Products use:

💝 Copics - Brown hair: E57, 47, 49, 35
Grey hair: C2, 5
Blond hair: E35, 00, 000
Blue hat: B93, 95, 97, 99
Masks: B32
Green: Y9, 06, 67, 00
Drip: Y11, 21
Apron: E000
Shoes: C2, 5

💝 Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
💝 Scrapbooking paper - Rayher - Stash
💝 Lace and Twine - Stash
💝 Nuvo Jewel Drops - Lemoncello 

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle