Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 15 July 2020

You are loved

Hello everyone,

I have created a few cards with a LoveFromLizi kit.
This kit was the August 2019 kit.
I create a few cards and with the leftover paper, I have used it on a Layout! 
Here are the cards. I have created some of the sentiments and then printed them on white card stock!


The "Herzlichen Glückwunsch" stamp from Viva.
The "Your special day" stamp set from Waffle Flower - 271000
The "Congrats" stamp set from Waffle Flower - Congrats
The Doily and gems are from my stash.


In the kit are some lovely Die cuts. I used the "Smile" for this card. Love all the papers.
The German card is the same stamp set from Viva and the gems are from my stash.


In the kit is this Heart die cut.
 I thought of stain glass and used some of my Stickles after I have to die cut it out. 
I have stuck the die-cut on clear packaging plastic and then used the Stickles and also die cut the Smile sentiment out.
The second card is also a die-cut "Be happy be bright be you". 
I have die-cut it out and then stick the sentiment on white cardstock. 


All the ephemeris are in the kit "You Are Loved". 
The small little heart is also a die-cut.
For the second card I have created the sentiment and then print it out on white card stock.


Here is the Layout

This is my daughter and her Fiance. They got engaged on the 2nd of January 2020.
I thought this paper and sentiment soot them greatly. My daughter loves rose gold so I thought with all this rose gold in this kit I had to create a Layout with some of the paper and ephemeris. 


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle