Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 12 February 2020

Maid of Honor

Hello everyone

I have created this gift box for a friend of my daughter.
My daughter asks me if I could create a gift box for her to give to her "Made of Honor" as a gift.
She bought some lovely gifts to place inside the box.

I have cut the pieces for the box from Chipboard and then build the box.
The box is 20x20 cm and 10cm deep.

I have used flowers from 49 and Market.
I have brought in some Rose gold on the leaves and the flowers on the Bride and Maid of Honors hair.

I bought the Digital paper on Etsy from froufroucrafts 
I have changed the paper to black and white and colored some of the Ladies in.

Pearls are gems from my stash.

This is the Cover outside on the box


Some details





I have used this Digi image for the inside of the Cover.
The background paper is also from the Digital paper, I colored some of the flowers pink.



I created these cards and printed them out. 
My daughter adds the gifts with the cards.


I placed a tassel for the closing on the box. 


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle