Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 13 September 2019

Duckling

Hello everyone

We have a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Anything Goes


Our Sponsor is 


For my DT Creation, I received this cute image.
You receive a Black and White image and a Coloured image.
I used the colored image but my printer was low on ink so I decided to color the image in with my Copic Markers.  I used Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean Distress Inks for the sky background. 


Products used:

💝 Distress Ink - Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean
💝 Paper from my stash
💝 Copic Markers
💝 Crystal Stickles
💝 3 Blue Rhinestones from my stash

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle