Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 10 May 2019

Tea/Coffee/Cocktails 140

Hello everyone

a new Challenge is added to Scrapping4funChallenges
The theme is Tea/Coffee/Cocktails

Photo by Carli Jeen on Unsplash

The Sponsor for the prize for Challenge 140

I bought this cute image
It's a coloured image, but I did colour the image in again after printing the colours was a bit dull.
I coloured the image with Copic markers. (Coloured combo in the product list)
Bo Bunny Scrapbooking paper
I have pictures of my little granddaughter drinking out of her "Coffee" cup!


I am busy packing, we are moving at the end of May!
I place the picture on my Layout in my Photo program!
After the move, I will place the real pictures on the Layout.






Products used:

Bo Bunny scrapbooking paper - Sweet tooth Recipes 
*JUST A PINCH
*INDULGE

Brown and Turquoise scrapbooking paper - Stash
Glossy Accents 

Copic Colours

Blue - B05, B02, B00
Red - R20, R000
Brown - E49, E11, E21, YR24
Yellow - Y08, YR24, Y02

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle