Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 30 January 2019

Love from Lizi - January 2019 - 33 Cards 1 Kit

Hello everyone,

I am a subscribing member of the Love from Lizi kit club.

You receive every month a kit with a lot of lovely goodies.

With my January 2019 kit, I have created 33 cards with the kit.
I have leftovers and can create a few more.

I have created different card themes. 
From Baby, Birthday, Sympathy, Thank you, and much more.

Here are all my cards from this kit.
It's a Girl Shaker card - I have punched the Teddy out with a punch. (My stash)


The silver lining Shaker card - I used the cloud die cut from Lizi's kit and die cut two clouds out. 
I used the other two die cuts for another card


A little something card - The stencil in Lizi's kit


It's a Boy shaker card - I used my Teddy punch from my stash


It's a girl teddy card - I used a balloon and teddy punch from my stash


Cupcake card - I used a punch from my stash
Cupcake punch - EK Success 













For this card, I have used scrapbooking paper from my stash.











For this card, I have used scrapbooking paper from my stash.


The German stamp Viva Designs (from my stash)







Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle