Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Saturday 30 June 2018

Word from my friends 7




Hello everyone,

At the end of 2017, I ask my Facebook friends to send me a word starting with their first name. 
I decided to use these words in my Diary for 2018.
I am also creating something from each word with a Bible verse.

My next word was from my sister in law - Christine
Christine - Creative

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. 
Ephesians 2:10

My creation
Digi image from Jim Jeffs
I received this image for my coloring class at Kit and Clouder

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle