Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Tuesday 22 May 2018

Word from my friend 4


Hello everyone,

At the end of 2017, I ask my Facebook friends to send me a word starting with their first name. 

I decided to use these words in my Diary for 2018.
I am also creating something from each word with a Bible verse.

My first word was from my friend Hestea
Hestea - Hoop (English Hope)

Romaine 5:5

en die hoop beskaam nie,
want God het sy liefde in ons harte uitgestort deur die 
Heilige Gees wat Hy aan ons gegee het.

My creation

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle