Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Tuesday 20 March 2018

Little Keepsake

Hello everyone,

I had an accident on the 11th of March.
We were on our way to the station when I twisted my left foot and torn my ligaments.
That's is very painful. So at this moment, I am on light duty. :-)

I have created some creations I can share at this moment and then a few of my DT work I can only share when the Challenges are going live.

My daughter asks me to create something for one of her clients who had a little girl.
I created this little Treasure box for her.




Products I have used:
49andMarket
Pion Design paper

Thank you for your visit
Be Blessed be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle