Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 17 March 2017

Recycling flowers #86

Hello everyone,

time for a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Anything Goes with Recycling / Old Stash

We have a lovely Sponsor

I received this lovely Digi image

I created a card for my "Doll Journal".
I have trouble with my printer for printing 
the image on my Marker paper.
I had to print it on normal print paper 
and the Markers didn't bleed so well. 
I used different media so that the images look better.

For my Recycling, I used "Baby wipes" that I used for other projects.
I let it dry and made my flowers. The train ticket is also recycled.
I saw a video for the used Baby Wipes on Youtube.
Will link the video below.

             Thank you for your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle