Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 27 May 2016

Retro #66

Hi everyone,

I can't believe we are at the beginning of June. I saw a few of my Blogger friends are busy with Christmas cards......
 Wow, I am still waiting for the Summer! Mostly rainy! 
We were at Sardinian for a week. Though we will have some sun. It was mostly cloudy and rainy. We had one day sun. BUT we enjoyed the holiday. It's a beautiful place to visit. 
Love the colors of the water.

Challenge #66 - Retro / Vintage started at Scrapping4funChallenges

Our wonderful Sponsor is 

Here's my Retro Card. I received this wonderful digi stamp


Thank you for your visit


Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle