Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 30 December 2015

Summer- Journal pages

Hello everyone,

it's time for another Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Summer or Winter, you can create a Layout, Card, Canvas, Mixed Media, or Off-the-Page creations. Visit our fun blog for more detail.

After weeks of heavy rain, our summer has arrived, and it's hot. I felt like I have no angry,  and my blood is boiling. We bought an Aircon, we had to go to 5 different stores. So awesome, the home is pleasant and I can stay out of the fridge now!!!!!!!

I created two different double journal pages.

I enjoyed this one. I have the Pomegranate stencil from Balzer Designs for a while.
When I saw this image on the net I thought this is now the time to use this stencil. 
I print this image out and cut some of my scrap paper and turned her into a paper doll.




Thank you for your visit!
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle