Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 21 May 2015

#12tagsof2015

Hello everyone,

I enjoyed creating the May tag. 
I nearly got all the products and elements.
Tim Holtz has a Tag a month Challenge, go check out his blog for more detail.
Here is the link to Tim Holtz blog

I used a picture of my dad and thought I will dedicate this tag to him. The coloured the Crinkle Ribbon with the new mermaid lagoon color and a brown. I did some colouring on the tie with the Mermaid Lagoon color. 

This is my tag for May.



Have a great crafty week



Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle