Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Tuesday 28 April 2015

#12tagsof2015

Hello everyone,

I was on vacation last week but finished my tag and some other crafts the week before.
I nearly forgot to post my tag before May is on us. I can not believe we are nearly half way in 2015. 

This is my tag for April.
Tim Holtz has a Tag a month Challenge, go check out his blog for more detail.




I used the Butterflies & Moths from "Stampers Anonymous". I had to do some thinking because I do not have the "words die cuts" that Tim used. I used my normal Sizzix die cuts, with the word "friends". 

Here is the link to Tim Holtz blog.


Have a great crafty week
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle