Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 6 March 2015

Baby boy

Hi everyone,

Can you believe it is March? Before we know it will be the middle of the year again!
We have a lot planned for this year, and also visitors who will come and visit us from far!
Cannot wait....

I don't now where you all are located but here in Switzerland the weather is a bit crazy. One day the sun is shining, the next day we have storms. Yesterday we had some sunshine, rain and snow!
Today is again sunshine but a cold wind. I saw on the "Meteo" next week will be warmer. 
Everywhere you look the little flowers are coming out. 
The tulips I bought in the Netherlands last year are also springing up. I really cannot wait for spring and summer.

At Scrapping4funChallenges we have a new Challenge.
Challenge #37 is an Anything Goes Challenge.
Visit our Challenge blog for more detail and a lot of fun!!

I have decided to make an album.
One of the ladies that worked with my daughter is pregnant. My daughter ask me to create an album for her.  She wants to give it as a going away present.
I had two day's to finish the album. The pictures are not that good. I had to take them one evening late (after midnight) and the next morning my daughter had to take the album with her.

Here are the album with the pages.


Front Cover of the Album


Thank you for your visit!!

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle