Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 23 January 2015

Some love


Hi everyone,

I am needy for love today. 
Wow, I was so excited when I wake up this morning because of New Challenges that started today and the Big wow for my kids coming back home. 
They left Sydney Australia today and will be here tomorrow (Thursday) in Switzerland. (still excited for this).
Well, my husband and I have the flu before Christmas and still faiting.  Last week we've been  to our GP and received  a ton of medicine. This morning I thought I should call the Doc to order my husband's phantom (pain) medicine. Later I did phone but the message said call the emergency number the praxis is closed. My neighbor then rang the bell and told us that our GP passed away  during the night. 
I really can not believe it. He was 59 and healthy. 
He was our Doc for 10 years.  Finding a new GP is a frightening thought and something I am not looking forward to.  

Okay, let's get to some crafting.
Scrapping4funChallenges new Challenge is "ALL about LOVE".
Visit the blog for more info and to join us in the fun!!

I created a little Gift bag.
I bought some chocolates to give to my kids at the Airport tomorrow.


Thank you for your visit!!
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle