Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 17 October 2014

Some Crafts

Hi everyone,

it's time for a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Challenge #28 is a Anything Goes Challenge.
You can create a Layout, Card, Canvas, Mixed Media or "Off the Page" creations.

This is my DT Creation for Challenge #28 at Scrapping4funChallenges.
I decided to create a layout.
The paper and most of the embellishments are from Heidi Swapp.



I have also created a few cards. I have to photograph a few more.
Papers from Pion Design



I used old stash paper, I cut the design out with my Silhouette


Paper from Maya Design


Thank you for the visit!

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle