Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 5 September 2014

Inspiration Challenge #25

Hello everyone,

challenge #25 is live on Scrapping4funChallenges
Hop over and join us in the Fun!!
Challenge #25 is a Picture Inspiration Challenge.

Inspiration Picture


I created a layout using Pion Design Paper, Butterflies from Prima, Lace from my Stash, wording from Prima and Bo Bunny, Flower from Papermania.

I was inspired by the Chevrons, the flowers in the chair, the material of the dresses, and the lace in the windows. The picture made me think of the photoshoot that was taking place. We as a family took every year family pictures. My son is a professional photographer (wedding, corporate ex...) my husband is a terrific hobby photographer and myself love to take pictures. 
Our daughter is the model ;-) 

This picture of my daughter was taking on one of the photoshoots by my son










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle