Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 30 May 2014

Canvas

Hi Everyone,

Scrapping4funChallenges is live. Challenge #18 is all about Father's. You can create a Layout, Card, Canvas, "Off the Page" Creations. 
I decided to create a Canvas for my DT creations. 
I create this Canvas for my Scrap room but it is now hanging in my husband's office.

The picture was taken about 6 month after our terrible accident. My husband is a Hobby Photographer and in the time of healing he wrote a book about Photography.
The colors in my husband's office is actually the same as on the Canvas "blue, green, brown, yellow". A Africa theme. My Scrap room is more light blue, mint green and Yellow. So I have to create something new for me. Hubby must have a spot on the Scrap Wall - don't you think???? ;-)

Here is my Canvas 


The phrase -"Love You" is a chippie from Imaginarium I once won.
The rest of my Chippies are from various suppliers
My paper Bo Bunny "Mamarazzi"

Hope you will join us in all the fun at Scrapping4funChallenges.

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle