Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 4 April 2014

My garden of Faith journal

Hello everyone,

how are you all doing! Spring is in the air and everyone is busy in they gardens.
I am going to Amsterdam at the end of April. I can't wait to see all the beautiful Tulips.
I will take lots of Photos.

This week I have created a double page for my mixed media journal.
This Journal is all about My Garden of Faith. I described every page way and what inspired me to create the page. 

This is one of my pages I create for our Challenge #14 at Scrapping4funChallenges for my Design Team work.


I used Distress Paint, I found the teacup image on the internet and did some cutting!!!
My papers are from Bo Bunny - Peacock lane, the squares was paper from my stash. 
I found this technique on Youtube from Vicky Papaioannou. I love her work and I love watching her video's, she is good organised! I really hate it when you watch a video and someone's glue is empty or they are looking for something and their supplies are all over the work space. 🙈🙈

On this page I want Bible script for my background. But I did not want to tear pages out of my Bible.
I have scanned my Bible and printed the script on tissues paper. 


Thank for your visit!

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle