Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 24 January 2014

Colors #9

Challenge 9 colors

Hi everyone,

I can not believe that the first month of this year is nearly over. The year starts with a big bang and it was a very busy month. Hopefully, February will be a more relaxed month.

Challenge #9 is up and running at Scrapping4funChallenges. Visit Scrapping4funChallenges and join us in the fun!

Here are my layouts for Challenge #9

Starting by using a Color with the first letter of your first name, add one more color of your choice.
Ex…..
Name - Rachelle
Color - Red
Plus one color - Ex…blue
Neutral colors - black, white, cream for background and writing


I used the color Razzmatazz (sounds yummy) for my "R" Color, my plus one color is green and my Neutral color is black. I embossed a stripe of the Razzmatazz and the black. The letters are also embossed and I used Glossy Accent to give it some shine


I used the color Rust for my "R" color, my plus one color is orange and my Neutral colors are cream with black writing


I used Royal Blue for my "R" color, my plus one color is deep red and my Neutral color is black for the writing. 

pastedGraphic_3.png

pastedGraphic_4.png

This is the card I made for my friend. 

pastedGraphic_5.png

Thank you for stopping by


Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle