Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 23 March 2011

Scrapbooking Layout's

Hello everyone,

My husband is away on a business trip for a week. I have so many photos from 2009 until now. I think I am on a roll at this moment with my scrapbooking. My scrap room looks like a tornado but I love it.

Here are some of the Layouts that I have done with Let's Scrap sketches. My husband had a Conference in Monaco in September 2009. The Lady's was also invited. While the men were busy working all our Lady's has been spoilt for 3 days. We went from Monte Carlo, Monaco, Saint Paul, Eze (layout in making), and in Nice. This was an awesome time in my life. I always dreamed of seeing the Castle and Monaco. We were not allowed to take photos in the Castle. I bought this postcard and made this layout of the Grimaldi family. I always love Princess Grace she was a beautiful Lady.







This was in Saint Paul. A small town every built with stones. Just love this little Art Town.


Still in Saint Paul in a small narrow street. This was the Gallery d'Art. Look at the gold man in the photo you could look through him. That was so freaky but also awesome to see the art.


The second day we went to Nice. This was so beautiful all along the coast. Mmmm...and that yummy seafood.


Yummy


This Layout was for my Birthday last year. My son took me for lunch in Zürich. Lovely place and the food was also yummy. I am sad I lost all the photo's that I took of my son and in Zürich that day. So Lady's stay away from the delete buttons. LOL.....


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle