Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 13 January 2011

Season of White

Hello everyone,

Oh boy, the weather is so confusing. We have had soo much snow in Nov-Des 2010 and now in Jan 2011 when it's typically the time for lots of snow and icy cold, all the snow has melted and only the Alps are still white. 

I made a winter wreath, for my front door as it looks so empty after the beautiful Christmas Wreath. Soooooo.....what is better than a snazzy winter mitten wreath?

I also made two winter cards, normally I do not make so many. There are so many blogs that do cards and some cards are beautiful.

I prefer scrapbooking and other crafts. BUT I received some cute stamps and cannot wait to start with them. So maybe the bug has bitten me and I will start making more cards.

Here are my Mitten wreath and two cards.



Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle